Operator Night Shift
Compensation: $74,410.00 - $130,430.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join our team in the Paris, IL location! We are a fast-growing team within a large organization. Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
- Over 8,500 associates throughout North America
- Top-ranked in nearly every category we service
- Industry-leading benefits and training programs
- Comprehensive contributory medical/dental plan
- Associate Assistance Program
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401 (k) Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay, Paid Vacation, and Sick Pay
- Participate in Safety and housekeeping initiatives.
- Follows established safety and ergonomic procedures
- Pick, pack, organize, and load material on outbound delivery trucks for customer orders.
- Scan and process materials accurately and timely to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Receive and sort inbound material from manufacturing or vendor.
- Place stock in warehouse locations and/or stage lane location as needed.
- Utilize various types of equipment to handle products; i.e. Stand-up lift, pallet jacks, order pickers, walkie-riders, tip carts, etc.as needed per certification.
- Perform PIT equipment checks and minor maintenance as needed per certification.
- Read warehouse documents such as; receiving reports, loading and picking documents.
- Identify/question potential issues on warehouse documentation.
- Identify and question loading issues to be resolved and have ability to problem solve and plan in the loading process for size and sequence of load.
- Identify supplies needing replenishment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Associated topics: clerk, intern, palletizer, stocker, unloading, warehouse, warehouse operation, warehouse support, warehouse technician, warehouseman
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...