Compensation: $29,670.00 - $57,280.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
* $500 SIGN ON BONUS
4th Shift: 11AM - 11PM Saturday and Sunday and two 8 hour shifts that are worked during the week on either 1st or 2nd shift. Differential - $.75/hr
Associate visually inspects extruded product for consistent appearance and length according to defined standards. Associate ensures product consistency and standards including but not limited to proper counts, packing patterns, packing enclosures and carton construction and labels. Associate packs finished product into cartons and places cartons on finished product skids. Associate maintains paperwork as required.
1. Visually inspect extruded product for appearance and size defects according to specifications.
2. Conduct recurrent tests/inspections of products' functional features (including, but not limited to, nail slot depth, weepholes, butt end channel locks, etc).
3. Notify appropriate personnel (Extrusion Associate 3s and 4s, Manufacturing Shift Supervisor) of product defects.
4. Assemble cartons for packaging.
5. Ensure proper packing patterns, product counts, and package enclosures.
6. Square, glue, seal and label (if necessary) the packed cartons.
7. Transfer carton to finished product skid.
8. Discard unacceptable panels in Scrap Rack.
9. Identify product that is jammed up in production line and assist as necessary.
10. Identify that line is going down and assist as necessary.
11. Assist with color and product fixture changes.
12. Perform line shut down tasks.
13. Communicate with previous and following shifts' Extrusion Associates about product quality, problems, and status of work in progress.
14. Perform housekeeping duties as needed such as cleaning up of knock-out build up in MRF cutter.
15. Complete accurately and legibly all line packaging-related paperwork.
16. Notify Extrusion Associate 3 or 4 (Operators) of colored light alarm from Ink Jet Printer.
17. Punch time clock before and after shift to record time worked.
18. Observe health and safety practices when handling bacon strips.
19. Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
1. Maintain supplies at workstation.
2. Communicate with Material Handler(s) to move full warehouse racks.
3. Assist with training of temporaries and new hires in Extrusion Associate 1 positions.
4. Float to relieve other Extrusion Associate 1s for breaks.
5. Attend weekly shift meetings and monthly All Hands Forum, if required.
6. Actively participate in all plant safety programs, depending on location.
7. Notify Supervisor if proper tools are not furnished to complete job functions.
8. Assist with production equipment maintenance.
* JOB REQUIREMENTS
Education:High School Graduate/GED
Experience:No experience required.
Knowledge:Must be able to read, write and perform basic math skills as job duties require.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Associated topics: carry, cleaning, dirt, driver, glazier, helper, load, loader, piano mover, roofer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...